CPMS often participates in Erasmus+ projects, both nationally and internationally, engaging in a number of development and networking activities and creating transnational cooperative partnerships with organisations from other countries in order to produce innovative outputs or exchange best practices.
Our participation in Erasmus+ projects and the cooperative partnerships that we have formed through the years, has increased our capability to perform at an international level, improve our project management skills and increased our ability to prepare and manage projects.
We, as CPMS, bring to every project the following competences:
- Knowledge on Project Management and Planning;
- Capacity on Financial Management;
- Know-how on business standards (ISO);
- Experience on training methods;
- Access to one of the widest network of Project Managers (International Project Management Association);
- Access to the Cypriot education and training stakeholders and last
- Knowledge on ICT-based tools.
CPMS has been active as a partner in the following programs.