Europeanisation – Organizational Maturity Assessment Tool for the Europeanisation of Educational Institutions
- Project duration: 01 / 09 / 2014 – 31 / 08 / 2016
- Participating countries: Germany, Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus
- Lead partner: The lead partner of the project is emcra GmbH
- Target groups: VET sector, non – profit educational institutions, SMEs
Does your organization have the capacity to work in the European context? Do you fit as an organisation for Europeanisation? How to act better and successfully in your environment?
The Europeanisation project was implemented within the Strategic Partnership of Erasmus+ Programme and is co–funded by the European Union. It lasted for a period of two years by seven partners from five European countries.
It started in September 2014 with the main aim the development of an online tool for the self – assessment of the level of Europeanisation of training institutions, especially those active in the field of Vocational and Educational Training (VET), professional and adult education and training.
By using this tool, the managing staff of targeted organizations will be able to identify and overcome organizational obstacles. Hence, their institutions will implement successful transnational strategies.
The Online Self Assessment Tool
Our free online self – assessment tool enables organisations which focus on ‘vocational education’ or ‘adult education’ to test how well prepared they are for European work, and where there is a need for them to take further action. They can also receive practical information about the process of Europeanisation, as well as success stories from organisations about their journey in European direction.
The self – assessment offers organisations three fundamental blocks of information:
- Firstly, it offers an overview of which topics are pertinent for an organisation’s development in a process of Europeanisation.
- Secondly, it lets you know where your organisation currently stands in this process.
- Last, it gives individual recommendations for action on that basis
The Europeanisation platform
The Europeanisation platform offers comprehensive information about:
- The opportunities and challenges of Europeanisation
- Tips for successful internationalisation
- Standards for international work
The platform also introduces successful organisations and the experiences that they have had as they travelled in a European direction.
In addition, a detailed survey about “The Benefits and Challenges of Internationalisation / Europeanisation Strategies for Educational Institutions” was performed during the project and it can be found here.
The information platform and the self – assessment tool are available in English, Bulgarian, German, Greek, Croatian and Hungarian here: Visit the official website