INCLUDE – Inclusive Leadership in the Digital Age
- Participating countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Denmark, Italy, Poland and Cyprus
- Project Agreement No.: 2019-1-DE02-KA202-006246
- Target groups:Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) – particularly micro-enterprises – in the service sector, Startups, SMO, Training providers
Why is ‘inclusive leadership in the digital age’ necessary?
Many leaders of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), small and medium-sized organisations (SMOs) and startups are faced with a dilemma. They are wondering: how can I lead my organisation when I’m not even at all sure myself what direction the digital journey is heading in? How can we successfully shape the future together?
INCLUDE picks up on two central current developments: firstly, the trend towards flatter hierarchies and shared responsibility and, secondly, the digitalisation of all business sectors. Both aspects form the starting point for a new, practically relevant and innovative leadership approach in the age of digitalisation.
The 4 INCLUDE products are:
- A ‘process model’ to give a better understanding of ‘inclusive leadership in the digital age’. Amongst other things, users will be aware that the introduction of new inclusive leadership approaches necessitates fundamental changes in their organisation’s usual business operations.
- A ‘curriculum’ based on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), with which both internal company training courses and open training courses can be designed for the target group. Download the EQF Curriculum in Greek and in English.
- An INCLUDE handbook, which employs ‘ready-to-use’ methods and instruments primarily to enable the personal and practically oriented further training of leaders and employees in SMEs, SMOs and startups at their workplace.
- An ‘email course’ for sensitisation and as a low-threshold way of entering the project’s topic.
- Process Model - The process model ‘Inclusive Leadership in the digital age’ shows in an understandable way how the introduction of a new inclusive leadership approach within the context of digital transformation in a SME, SMO or startup can be systematically successful, one step at a time.
Download the Process Model document in English
- EQF Curriculum - The curriculum ‘Inclusive leadership in the digital age’ is being developed on the basis of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Download the EQF Curriculum in Greek and in English
- Handbook - Many leaders in SME, SMO and startups are faced with a dilemma. They are asking themselves: how can I lead my organisation or my enterprise when I’m not even at all sure myself what direction the digital journey should take? How can we successfully shape the future of our organisation together? The handbook ‘Inclusive leadership in the digital age’ takes these people by the hand and provides them with teaching and learning materials for applying a new and modern leadership approach.
Download the HandBook in Greek and in English
- Email Course - The INCLUDE email course will convey the most important aspects of IO2 (EQF curriculum). For the course the INCLUDE consortium is developing a specific, shortened curriculum that is adapted to this form of training and that builds on the knowledge in IO2. The course will consist in at least 12 distinct learning units, each of which will be transmitted in a separate email.
You can register for the Email Course in Greek and in English