On the 14th of June 2021, the Cyprus Project Management Society (CPMS) successfully hosted the INCLUDE Training as part of Intellectual Output 03 of the INCLUDE project – Inclusive Leadership in the Digital Age (2019-1-DE02-KA202-006246).
The event was hosted at the Strovolos Cultural Center in Nicosia and was attended by representatives from SMEs, NGOs and Educational Training (VET) centers.
By the end of the training, the participants were able to:
- understand the concept of the Inclusive Leadership in the Digital Age,
- comprehend the difference between Management vs Leadership
- know what inclusive leadership is and its importance in the digital age
- get familiar with the INCLUDE model and
- know how to implement inclusive leadership in their workplace.
The training was interactive with group discussions and exercises, which gave the opportunity to delegates to fully understand the concepts presented to them, enabling them to provide immediate feedback and to bridge the gap between knowledge and application.
The meeting was organised in full compliance with the COVID19 guidance provided by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Cyprus.