The scope of the Society’s work is to promote International Project Management standards and techniques in Cyprus. Also, the CMPS has the capacity and the knowledge to introduce the benefits from the application of a project management culture in companies, organisations and the society in general.
Our vision is to bring benefits to organisations, businesses, professionals and the society, through:
- the establishment of a project management culture in Cyprus;
- the application of accredited international project management standards;
- the certification of experienced professionals;
- the facilitation of training events in Cyprus and
- the benefits transfer from countries and societies, which use project management widely.
The achievement of the above takes place through the promotion of communication and professional relationships between all members of the Society, as well as through the support to obtain internationally recognised professional certificates.
In addition to the activities related to project management standards, the CPMS also participates in research conducted in the area of project management in collaboration with other international associations.